ÌÇÐÄVlog! rods are covered by a three (3) year limited warranty from the date of purchase. The warranty extends to the original owner, is not transferable, and must be registered within 30 days of purchase. ÌÇÐÄVlog! is not responsible for normal wear and tear, failures caused by accidents, abuse, alteration, modification, misuse or improper care.
Registering you rod: email original receipt to email@example.com within 30 days of purchase with the following information:
- Owner Full Name
If your rod failed due to a manufacturing defect and is still under warranty, we will be happy to replace or apply a discount on a new rod based on the tier system below plus $9.95 shipping & handling:
Rod Warranty Tiers:
- Within one (1) year - Full Replacement
- Within two (2) years – 65% Off Replacement
- Within three (3) years – 35% Off Replacement
If your rod is within the warranty period, we will need to inspect your rod to determine the nature of the defect. Please send the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org. These easy steps will help us take care of your warranty claim as efficiently as possible:
- Photograph of rod that clearly shows the model
- Photograph(s) that clearly shows the broken area(s) of the rod
- Copy of the dated receipt or proof of purchase and where it was purchased
- Description of how your rod broke or what the issue is
- Your address and best daytime phone number
If the rod is determined to not be warranty eligible (missing parts, accidental, misuse, inadequate care, wear and tear) a replacement rod may be offered at a discounted price. An estimate will be sent to the customer showing the cost of the replacement.